Planet vegeta/Planet plant

Planet vegeta/Planet plant
Home sweet home

Saturday, June 16, 2007

DRAGONBALL AF

Many rumors of a new series called dragonball AF have appeared since DBGT here is my version of many popular story lines.

Episode 1 the dragonballs return.

announcer: it has been almost 99 years after the passing of Goku the legendary saiyen warrior. And the only one left is Pan. She had settled down and had children who had disappeared 10 years ago. But when they left they made Pan the guardian of their son Goku Jr.The child just like him.Goku.

Pan: Goku.....grandpa Goku ... help me.... i fear I'm dieing.......
************************************************************************************
Later that day......

Goku Jr. : Gradma why did you have leave? I need you gradma!!!! Grandma Pan!!!!!!!

***************BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*************************************
Goku Jr.: Grampa Goku.... is that you?

Goku: yes it is me Goku. Goku Jr. I need you to help me... go to the capsle corp. and say you are the grandson of goku and you need to get to new Vegeta to bring my grandfather back... son there is a very grave danger out there and I know you and I can defete him. he'll be there in 3 years by that time you will be 15 train my grandson train.

Goku Jr.: grandpa you do know that grandma passed away today right?

Goku: I do she is with me annnnd theeee drrr aaaa goon GGGGGGGG oooo ku
Goku Jr: what?

Goku: IIIIIIIIIII MMmust GGGGGGGGoooo.......Nnnnnnnnnooooooooow

Goku Jr: goodbye grandpa

No comments: