Planet vegeta/Planet plant

Planet vegeta/Planet plant
Home sweet home

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

DRAGONBALL AF EPISODE 2 Napa is back in townwit raditz

DRAGONBALL AF

*********************

EPISODE 2 TRUNKS RETURNS

************************************

Goku Jr.: Here's the place.Capsule Corp.I remeber grandma talking about a family that she and grandpa Goku knew.I guess thats why Grandpa sent me here.

Napa :Hello child you look like someone I 0 knew....wait a minute... are you Goku Jr.?

Goku Jr.:yes I am.

Napa: (Great now I can kill the grandson of the man responsable for my death hahaha) Vegeta Jr. get out here now or i will kill you....

Vegeta Jr.: yes sir what is it?

Napa: Don't talk to me in that tone of voice or i will kill you.Besides It's time to go to my new thron on Napa.

Goku Jr.: YES WERE GOING!!!
************************************************
LATER IN VEGETA jR. AND GOKU'S SAIYEN SPACE POD
*****************************************************

Goku Jr.:Where are we going and who is that guy and who are you?

Vegeta Jr.: we're going to planet Napa A.K.A planet vegeta. He is Napa and I'm Vegeta Jr. and your real name is Kakort mini.you are a sayin just like Napa me and raditz Do you now your mission?

Goku Jr.: what mission?

Vegeta Jr.: to get the dragonballs>>>>>>>>>


No comments: